Chancellor names CFO:
Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi has named Dave Lawlor as vice chancellor of Finance and Resource Management, and chief financial officer.
On July 1, 2014, ARM was divided into two complementary workgroups: Campus Planning, Facilities and Safety, and Finance and Resource Management
- Read more about the realignment
- Organizational charts:
- Campus Planning, Facilities and Safety (.pdf)
- Finance and Resource Management (.pdf)
- "Ratliff, Mohr named to interim posts; Mohapatra evaluates overall structure" (Dateline UC Davis)
Invitation to Envision the University of the 21st Century
(Jan 20) Chancellor Linda Katehi invites staff, faculty, students to "participate in a broad dialogue to chart our course as the 'University of the 21st Century.'"
• More at the Chancellor's blog
• Chancellor Katehi's letter (.pdf)
Online campus map redesigned, simplified
(Jan 20) Police Accountability Board to meet on Jan 28 • Aggie Stadium No.1 again in waste diversion
More at Dateline
MU renovation starts with east wing moves
(Jan 6) Campus Recreation and Unions has embarked on 18-month, $23.5 million renovation to modernize campus's aging main student center to feel more like CoHo, Student Community Center and ARC.
More at Dateline
Policy and Procedures Manual
- Section 360-30, Operation and Maintenance of Plant; 1/12/15 (section deleted - no link)
- Section 390-15, Emergency Alert and Notification; 1/9/15 (.pdf)
- Section 380-64, Conditions of Visas for Alien (Noncitizen) Students, Scholars, and Visitors; 1/7/15 (section deleted - no link)
Personnel Policies for Staff Members
CPFS and FRM org charts, July 2014.
Student Tuition and Fees
Current, historical, estimated tuition and fees. (Budget & Institutional Analysis)
Campus Data and Reports
Statistics about students, faculty, staff, research, finance. (Budget & Institutional Analysis)
Overview of campus administrative divisions. (UC Davis website)
Building Space Management
Space data, inventories, policies for campus facilities. (Capital Resource Management)